Lightweight Insulating Concrete
- Monolithic Lightweight Insulating concrete decks over steel deck or concrete slabs.
- Full Compliance with designed wind uplift requirements.
- Provision of slope on flat roofs, crickets for water evacuation and any R value specified by designers or local ordinance, all in one package.
- Very fast installation on unobstructed roofs.
- Low rise and high rise buildings.
- Permit processing and provision of full submittal package, shop drawings and Special Inspector Report when required.
Learn more about Liteweight Insulating Concrete.
- Litecrete, Inc will offer to our client permanent solutions for a broad range of geotechnical needs, our Geocellular concrete reduces soil loading while increasing compressive and shear strength.
- It is an engineered geotechnical material with a varied density from 20 to 120 lb/cu.ft and compressive strength from 20 to 3000 psi, the Geocellular concrete can be produced quickly and easily on site.
- This product is the industry leader with a diversified range of uses as simple of specified load reduction, tunnel backfill, highways underlayment project and reduce hydrostatic pressure on retaining wall.
- The Geocellular concrete has been used throughout the United States and around the world for more than 45 years, it is the most innovate product in the Geotechnical applications.
Learn more about Geotechnical Applications.
- Fabrication of all structural elements W beams, columns, angles, braces, storefronts, steel stairs.
- Provision and installation of open web steel joist, composite deck and steel roof decks.
- Steel miscellaneous, bollards, storefronts, steel stairs, caged roof access ladders.
- Engineering calculation and shop drawings.
- Assistance to designers for better coordination.
Learn more about Shapes and Standards.
Tilt Up and Concrete
- Tilt-up walls, concrete work for footings, Slab on grade and elevated slabs.
- Laser screeding where required.
- Concrete Aprons and Sildewalks.
Learn more about Tilt Up and Concrete.
Light Gauge Steel Trusses
- Furnish and install light gauge steel trusses, as the perfect complement to the structural steel operation.
- The use of light gauge steel trusses can greatly reduce costs associated with material labor, shipping and reduce construction time compared to other traditional systems
- Many trees are saved in every job with steel trusses
Learn more about Light Gauge Steel Trusses.